Xeridiem Medical Devices (Xeridiem), formerly Manufacturing & Research, Inc. is a medical device company. It designs, develops and manufactures medical devices. Its products include polymers, guide wires, minimally invasive surgical devices, magnets, drug delivery systems, vascular silicone catheters, pediatric silicone catheters, small-gauge custom silicone catheters, connectors, luers and stopcocks, films and fabric coatings and component housings among others. The services that the company offers include concept generation, proof of concept, product design and process development, design verification and validation, process installation and optimization, process validation and manufacturing transfer and manufacturing and supply chain management. Xeridiem is certified to ISO 13485:2003, ISO 13485:2012, Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Canadian Medical Device Regulation (CMDR), SOR98/282 and ISO 14971:2007. It partners with Secant Medical, Fenner Drives, Venx Medical, Qmed, MDI Partners and others. Xeridiem is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona, the US.
Xeridiem Medical Devices Key Recent Developments
Nov 07, 2012: Louis Weijers Joins Xeridiem as Director of Business Development
Aug 14, 2012: Xeridiem to Provide Design and Development Services to LoneStar Heart Inc
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Xeridiem Medical Devices provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Xeridiem Medical Devices and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Key Information
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Overview
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Key Employees
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Key Employee Biographies
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Key Operational Heads
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Major Products and Services
Xeridiem Medical Devices - History
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Company Statement
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Locations And Subsidiaries
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Business Description
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Corporate Strategy
Xeridiem Medical Devices - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Strengths
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Weaknesses
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Opportunities
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Threats
Xeridiem Medical Devices - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Key Information
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Major Products and Services
Xeridiem Medical Devices, History
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Key Employees
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Key Employee Biographies
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Key Operational Heads
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Other Locations
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Subsidiaries
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Key Manufacturing facilities
Xeridiem Medical Devices, Key Competitors
Xeridiem Medical Devices, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures