XNET Corp (XNET), a subsidiary of Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp is a technology company that provides software application outsourcing services. The company offers services for insurance solutions such as portfolio management, corporate finance management, and variable life insurance unit price management. It provides banking solutions, whcih include loan, personal toward trust, deposits, and bonds OTC sales management. XNET offers back office services, trading support services, financial services, business process outsourcing services and general business systems. The company provides solutions in the areas of securities operations management, corporate financing and personal loans, and IFRS solutions. XNET is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of XNET Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of XNET Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
XNET Corporation - Key Information
XNET Corporation - Overview
XNET Corporation - Key Employees
XNET Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
XNET Corporation - Key Operational Heads
XNET Corporation - Major Products and Services
XNET Corporation - History
XNET Corporation - Company Statement
XNET Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
XNET Corporation - Business Description
XNET Corporation - Corporate Strategy
XNET Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
XNET Corporation - Strengths
XNET Corporation - Weaknesses
XNET Corporation - Opportunities
XNET Corporation - Threats
XNET Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
XNET Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
XNET Corporation, Key Information
XNET Corporation, Key Ratios
XNET Corporation, Share Data
XNET Corporation, Major Products and Services
XNET Corporation, History
XNET Corporation, Key Employees
XNET Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
XNET Corporation, Key Operational Heads
XNET Corporation, Other Locations
XNET Corporation, Subsidiaries
XNET Corporation, Key Competitors
XNET Corporation, SWOT Analysis
XNET Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
XNET Corporation, Annual Ratios
XNET Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
XNET Corporation, Performance Chart
XNET Corporation, Ratio Charts