Canadean's "Zaklady Przemyslu Mieszko S.A. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zaklady Przemyslu Mieszko S.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Zaklady Przemyslu Mieszko S.A." along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Zaklady Przemyslu Mieszko S.A."
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Zaklady Przemyslu Mieszko S.A. (Mieszko) is a manufacturer and distributor of confectionery products. The company's product portfolio includes boxed chocolates, hard candies, chocolate covered products including chocolate coated wafers, and chocolate covered jellies. It also provides fruit jellies, fudges, filled candies, gingerbreads, gums, lollipops, halva, mousses, and uncoated wafers. Mieszko sells bread, cakes, and confectionery in the retail market. The company markets its products under the brands of Amoretta, Chocoladorro, Cherrissimo, Frutis, Michaszki, and Zozole. It sells its products across Polish, and exports to Europe, North America, and Asia. The company operates through its subsidiaries including Mieszko Distribution Sp. z o.o., Mieszko Bis Sp. z o.o., and Mieszko Services Sp. z o.o. Mieszko is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.