Canadean's "Zep Inc. : Paper and Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Zep Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Zep Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Zep Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zep, Inc. (Zep) is a producer and marketer of commercial cleaning products and maintenance solutions. The company's product portfolio includes anti-bacterial and industrial hand care products, degreasers, cleaners, deodorizers, floor finishes, disinfectants, sanitizers, and pest and weed control products, among others. It markets these products to manufacturers, food processors and preparers, restaurants, hospitals, schools, municipalities, government agencies, hotels and car washes. It also offers high performance products and professional grade chemical products for the automotive, industrial/MRO supply, fleet maintenance, institutional supply, and motorcycle markets. In addition, it offers related services such as product selection, inventory management, and specific formulations. The company markets its products under several brands such as Zep, Zep Commercial, Zep Professional, Enforcer, National Chemical, Selig, Misty and Next Dimension among others. Zep is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, the US.