ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV (ZF Wind Power) is a renewable energy company, based in Belgium. The company designs, manufactures and supplies wind turbine gearbox and industrial gearbox. Its products include cars, trucks/LCV, buses, construction vehicles, agricultural machinery, wind power, marine, rail vehicle and test systems. The company provides services such as workshop services, fleet services, wind energy services, repair services, and logistics and e-services. It develops gear units for water treatment systems such as aerator drives, screw pump drives and brush aerator drives for waste water purification. The company also offers replacement parts. It has offices in Lommel, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, Italy, Japan, the UK, the US, India and China. ZF Wind Power is headquartered in Kontich, Belgium. The company aims to increase its wind turbine gearbox manufacturing capabilities from 3,800 MW to 14,300 MW. The company’s manufacturing facilities is located in Belgium comprising a wind turbine and industrial gearbox plant at Edegem and a fully integrated wind turbine gearbox manufacturing facility at Lommel. Hansen has production plant for wind turbine gearboxes in Coimbatore, India and also at the Beichen Hi-tech Industrial park in Tianjin. The company was formerly known as Hansen Transmissions International NV. ZF Wind Power is headquartered in Lommel, Belgium.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Key Information
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Overview
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Key Employees
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Key Employee Biographies
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Key Operational Heads
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Major Products and Services
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - History
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Company Statement
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Business Description
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Corporate Strategy
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Strengths
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Weaknesses
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Opportunities
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Threats
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, Key Information
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, Major Products and Services
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, History
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, Key Employees
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, Key Employee Biographies
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, Key Operational Heads
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, Other Locations
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, Subsidiaries
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, Key Competitors
ZF Wind Power Antwerpen NV, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures