ZIO-Podolsk is an engineering company. The company develops and supplies equipment for nuclear power plants and thermal power plants. Its products include steam generators, moisture separator reheaters, centrifugal separators, heat exchangers, high pressure heaters, filters, block removable thermal insulation, regenerators, capacitive devices, dust collectors, air coolers, product coils and column equipment. ZIO Podolsk offers heat exchangers, product coils, vessels, regenerators, dust collectors (scrubbers), plants for gas preparation, and air coolers for gas and oil industry. The company’s clients include HA Rosatom, OAO Gazprom OAO Mosenergo. It has Podolsk Taganrog Boiler plant, which offers repair of steam boilers. ZIO Podolsk is headquartered in Podolsk, Russia.
ZiO-Podolsk Key Recent Developments
Nov 12, 2014: ZiO-Podolsk ships second steam generator for Tianwan 3 NPP in China
Oct 23, 2014: ZiO-Podolsk has sent the first steam generator to Unit 3 of Tianwan NPP Phase II
Jul 11, 2014: ZiO-Podolsk manufactures steam generator for Unit 2 of Novovoronezh NPP II
Apr 21, 2014: ZIO-Podolsk manufactures first steam generator for Unit 1 of Leningrad NPP II
Mar 25, 2014: ZIO-Podolsk produces second steam generator for Unit 2 of Novovoronezh NPP-2
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ZiO-Podolsk provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of ZiO-Podolsk and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
ZiO-Podolsk - Key Information
ZiO-Podolsk - Overview
ZiO-Podolsk - Key Employees
ZiO-Podolsk - Key Employee Biographies
ZiO-Podolsk - Key Operational Heads
ZiO-Podolsk - Major Products and Services
ZiO-Podolsk - History
ZiO-Podolsk - Company Statement
ZiO-Podolsk - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ZiO-Podolsk - Business Description
ZiO-Podolsk - Corporate Strategy
ZiO-Podolsk - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ZiO-Podolsk - Strengths
ZiO-Podolsk - Weaknesses
ZiO-Podolsk - Opportunities
ZiO-Podolsk - Threats
ZiO-Podolsk - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
ZiO-Podolsk, Key Information
ZiO-Podolsk, Major Products and Services
ZiO-Podolsk, Key Employees
ZiO-Podolsk, Key Employee Biographies
ZiO-Podolsk, Key Operational Heads
ZiO-Podolsk, Other Locations
ZiO-Podolsk, Key Competitors
ZiO-Podolsk, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures