Summary Zuari Industries Limited (Zuari) is an Investment holding company, based in India. The company operates its business through its subsidiaries. It operates in various sectors, such as furniture, oil tanking and investments. The company’s products include cement, home finance, engineering services and ready to assemble furniture. Zuari is a part of the K.K. Birla Group and is professionally managed by the parent company. Zuari’s agri related businesses were transferred to Zuari Holdings Limited (ZHL), its 100% subsidiary. ZHL would be demerged as a separate entity (and listed on the stock exchanges), in which 30% would be owned by Zuari Industries and the remaining 70% will be distributed to the existing shareholders of Zuari Industries with effect from July 1, 2011. Zuari is headquartered in Zuarinagar, Goa, India. This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zuari Industries Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key... Research Beam Model: Research Beam Product ID: 157425 300 USD New
Zuari Industries Limited (ZUARIAGRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review

Toll Free : +1 (800)910-6452

 
 
PURCHASE OPTIONS
 

Zuari Industries Limited (ZUARIAGRO) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review

 
  • Category : Materials & Chemicals
  • Published On : November  2014
  • Pages : 25
 
 
Summary

Zuari Industries Limited (Zuari) is an Investment holding company, based in India. The company operates its business through its subsidiaries. It operates in various sectors, such as furniture, oil tanking and investments. The company’s products include cement, home finance, engineering services and ready to assemble furniture. Zuari is a part of the K.K. Birla Group and is professionally managed by the parent company. Zuari’s agri related businesses were transferred to Zuari Holdings Limited (ZHL), its 100% subsidiary. ZHL would be demerged as a separate entity (and listed on the stock exchanges), in which 30% would be owned by Zuari Industries and the remaining 70% will be distributed to the existing shareholders of Zuari Industries with effect from July 1, 2011. Zuari is headquartered in Zuarinagar, Goa, India.

This comprehensive SWOT profile of Zuari Industries Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.

This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Zuari Industries Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).

The profile contains critical company information including*,

- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.

Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.

Key benefits of buying this profile include,

You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.

Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.

Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.

Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.

Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.

Table Of Contents
Table of Contents

Section 1 - About the Company

Zuari Industries Limited - Key Information
Zuari Industries Limited - Overview
Zuari Industries Limited - Key Employees
Zuari Industries Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Zuari Industries Limited - Key Operational Heads
Zuari Industries Limited - Major Products and Services
Zuari Industries Limited - History
Zuari Industries Limited - Company Statement
Zuari Industries Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries

Head Office
Other Locations & Subsidiaries

Section 2 - Company Analysis

Zuari Industries Limited - Business Description
Zuari Industries Limited - Corporate Strategy
Zuari Industries Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Zuari Industries Limited - Strengths
Zuari Industries Limited - Weaknesses
Zuari Industries Limited - Opportunities
Zuari Industries Limited - Threats
Zuari Industries Limited - Key Competitors

Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts

Zuari Industries Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts

Section 4 - Appendix

Appendix
Methodology
Ratio Definitions
About GlobalData
Contact Us
Disclaimer


Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables

Zuari Industries Limited, Key Information
Zuari Industries Limited, Key Ratios
Zuari Industries Limited, Share Data
Zuari Industries Limited, Major Products and Services
Zuari Industries Limited, History
Zuari Industries Limited, Key Employees
Zuari Industries Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Zuari Industries Limited, Key Operational Heads
Zuari Industries Limited, Other Locations
Zuari Industries Limited, Subsidiaries

Zuari Industries Limited, Key Competitors
Zuari Industries Limited, SWOT Analysis
Zuari Industries Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Zuari Industries Limited, Annual Ratios
Zuari Industries Limited, Interim Ratios
Currency Codes
Capital Market Ratios
Equity Ratios
Profitability Ratios
Cost Ratios
Liquidity Ratios
Leverage Ratios
Efficiency Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures

Zuari Industries Limited, Performance Chart
Zuari Industries Limited, Ratio Charts