In 2013, Canadean Consumer conducted its annual consumer survey. We asked 25,000 consumers in 24 countries to answer questions revealing their household responsibilities and lifestyle satisfaction levels. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender, age, and country.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of consumer lifestyle factors
- Understand which consumers are likely to be more responsible for different household tasks according to age, gender, and country
- Gain insight into how satisfied consumers feel about lifestyle factors such as their body weight and appearance, fitness, and diet
Reasons To Buy
- Who takes most responsibility for household tasks such as managing finances, shopping, cooking, and cleaning?
- Which consumers employ a cleaner? Why?
- How satisfied are consumers with aspects of their lifestyle such as physical fitness / appearance, the quality of their diet, or the cost groceries?
- Which consumers own a pet? What kind of pet do they own?
Full list of questions asked about lifestyle in the Canadean 2013 Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by global average, gender, age group, and by country