In February and March 2014, we surveyed 500 consumers in the UAE about whether and what they smoke, how often, their level of spend, and their purchasing behavior across tobacco and smoking alternatives. The data is presented in Excel format with the full question list, and response data by gender and age.
- Use our data to conduct your own analysis of the tobacco sector in the UAE
- Understand what consumers' tobacco purchasing habits are in the UAE according to age and gender
- Gain insight into consumer engagement across tobacco and smoking alternatives.
Reasons To Buy
- Which consumers smoke, what do they smoke, and how often?
- What are consumers' tobacco spending priorities?
- Do consumers demonstrate different shopping behaviours according to category?
Full list of questions asked about tobacco and smoking alternatives in the Canadean 2014 Consumer Survey
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel
Data provided by national average, gender, and age group