This report provides a worldwide strategic overview of the animal health market, including:
• Five-year forecasts for:
- Major market segments
- Key geographic regions
• Assessment of major U.S. and international trends with potentially significant impact on the animal health industry during the next five years, including discussion of such issues as pricing, industry consolidation, market globalization, growing R&D cost, generics, as well as advances in genomics, proteomics, drug screening, tissue engineering, bioinformatics and other technologies.
The company profiles include:
• Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
• Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
• Major strengths and weaknesses.
• Sales force size in the U.S. and other markets.
• Promotional tactics.
• Distribution approaches.
• Product service and support.
• Customer relations. Contains 80 pages and 6 tables