- How will the future reimbursement changes affect individual market segments?
- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- What will be the impact on purchasing influences, marketing strategies, joint ventures, mergers, licensing, import and export?
- How will the future technological advances affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?These and other key strategic issues facing decision-makers are explored in this thought-provoking and multi-faceted portrait of the future U.S. in vitro diagnostics market.
This invaluable strategic planning resource is designed to help corporate, marketing and R&D executives develop effective business plans that best accommodate uncertainties ahead. The report evaluates emerging markets and technologies that may present unexpected threats or offer opportunities; identifies key strategic decisions that will have to be made in the future; and enhances corporate ability to develop realistic contingency plans.
The report presents strategic overview of the U.S. in vitro diagnostics market, including major regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact; as well as five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for major testing locations (hospitals, commercial labs, physician offices, blood centers, POC sites, and others) and laboratory disciplines (blood banking, clinical chemistry, immunodiagnostics, coagulation, hematology, flow cytometry, histology, cytology, microbiology, serology, urinalysis and others).Contains 135 pages and 11 tables