Canadeans Accor SA : Travel and Tourism - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Accor SA
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Accor SA for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Accor SA
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Accor SA (Accor) owns and operates hotels worldwide. The company provides luxury and upscale, midscale, economy and budget hotel services through its hotels across Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, Europe, North America and Latin and Central America. It operates luxury and upscale hotels under the Sofitel, Pullman, MGallery, Grand Mercure and The Sebel brands and midscale hotels under Novotel, Suite Novotel, Mercure and adagio brands. It operates economy hotels under ibis, ibis Styles, ibis budget, adagio access and hotelF1 brands. It also operates training academies and offers call center support in several languages. Accor runs the Le Club Accorhotels, a global, multi-brand loyalty program and serves the customers through its sales offices worldwide. The company offers room booking services through Travel Accor Reservation System (TARS) . Accor is headquartered in Paris, France.