Canadean's "A.F. Blakemore and Son Ltd (Foodservice): Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "A.F. Blakemore and Son Ltd (Foodservice)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "A.F. Blakemore and Son Ltd (Foodservice)" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "A.F. Blakemore and Son Ltd (Foodservice)"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
A.F. Blakemore and Son Ltd (A.F. Blakemore) is a family-owned business that entails distribution, wholesale and retail of food and related products. The company's product portfolio comprises a wide variety of bakery, grocery, vegetables, food and related products, beef, lamb, pork, poultry, bacon and meat along with licensed products, cigarettes, tobacco, hampers, non-food products and electrical items, among others. A.F. Blakemore's customer base includes a wide network of traders, wholesalers, local authorities, nursing homes, schools, pubs, businesses, industry caterers, manufacturers and butchers. The company also provides store layout, design, project management, investment analysis and advisory services for store development besides offering logistic services. A.F. Blakemore is headquartered in Willenhall, West Midlands, the UK.