Canadean's "Al Safeer Group of Companies: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Al Safeer Group of Companies"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Al Safeer Group of Companies" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Al Safeer Group of Companies"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Al Safeer Group of Companies (Al Safeer Group) is an industrial conglomerate, operating in diversified businesses including retail, malls and real estate, hospitality, manufacturing and trading. In retail, the company operates a chain of hypermarkets and specialty retail stores. The retail product portfolio includes food, groceries, apparel, footwear, home appliances, kitchenware, electronics, gifts and novelties, cosmetics, toiletries, furniture, kids' items, and fashion and lifestyle accessories. It also provides home delivery, free installation of electronics products, gift cards and discount offers, and product warranty maintenance services. In addition to in-stores, it provides online shopping at www.mysafeer.com. Besides retailing, the company is also involved in the development of malls and retail properties. The company's operations span across the UAE, Oman and Qatar. Al Safeer Group is headquartered in Sharjah, the UAE.