Canadean's "Alpargatas SA : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Alpargatas SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alpargatas SA" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alpargatas SA"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alpargatas S.A. (Alpargatas) is an accessories, footwear and textiles manufacturing company. The company operates a chain of apparel, footwear and sporting goods stores. The product line of the company includes clothes, footwear, accessories and sporting goods. In addition, the company offers various services to its customers such as repairing and products warranty maintenance. It sells products through various brands such as Mizuno, Rainha, Havaianas, Topper, Megashop, Dupe and Timberland. The company primarily operates in Brazil, Argentina, the US, Spain, the UK, France, Italy, and Portugal apart from exporting and distributing its products to 107 countries globally. It operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Camargo Correa S.A. Alpargatas is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.