Canadean's "ARYZTA AG : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "ARYZTA AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "ARYZTA AG" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "ARYZTA AG"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
ARYZTA AG (ARYZTA) is a food products manufacturing company, based in Switzerland. The company primarily offers specialty bakery products such as freshly prepared bakery items under various brands including Cuisine de France, Hiestand, Coup de Pates, Delice de France and Fresh Start Bakeries. ARYZTA caters to convenience stores, independent and large retailers, limited serve restaurants and other foodservice operators. The company also provides agricultural services through Origin Enterprises Plc, in which it holds 68.80% stake. ARYZTA operates through 50 manufacturing facilities and 103 distribution centers across 19 countries. It has operations in Europe, North America, South America, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The company is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.