Canadeans AutoHellas S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about AutoHellas S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about AutoHellas S.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of AutoHellas S.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
AutoHellas S.A. (AutoHellas) is a provider of car rental services. The company offers vehicle renting and leasing, fleet management and equipment rental services. It also provides online leasing, online reservation, repair and maintenance, and used car selling. AutoHellas offers accident handling and body shop repair, road assistance, liability insurance, replacement car availability and others. The company also provides forklifts, mini excavators, bungalows, generators, skid-steer loaders, aerial equipment, small compaction and air compressors on rent. It offers its services to travel and tourism, building and construction, public works, industrial plants, events and other industries. The company operates through a fleet of over 23,000 cars in 115 locations across Greece. AutoHellas is headquartered in Athens, Greece.