Automatic energy recovery system utilizes dissipated energy to perform various functions in a vehicle, such as providing power to engine, batteries, or dual electric motors that drive front wheels. The dissipated energy can be utilized immediately or stored in reservoir for later use; for instance, kinetic energy recovery system uses energy dissipated due to braking for charging battery. The utilization of dissipated energy is significant to improve the overall performance of a vehicle and reduce the emission of greenhouse gases.
The key factors that drive the growth of the world automatic energy recovery system market are need of eco-friendly systems, improvement in fuel efficiency and vehicle performance. However, lack of awareness and high cost of system hinder the growth of this market. Increasing concerns about environment and benefits to other market due to implementation of system present opportunities for automotive energy recovery system market.
The world automotive energy recovery system market is segmented based on regenerative braking, passenger car type, waste heat recovery system, and kinetic energy recovery system. The recovery braking system market is classified further based on regions into regions, such as Asia-Oceania, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). The passenger car type market is further segmented into electric vehicles, hybrid vehicles, and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles. The waste heat recovery system is further classified into EGR and turbochargers. The kinetic energy recovery system is further divided into regions such as, North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Rest of the World (RoW).
The key market players profiled in the report are Continental AG, Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, Faurecia SA, Gentherm Inc., Ricardo PLC, Panasonic, Tenneco Inc., Robert Bosch GMBH, Torotrak PLC, and TRW. The market faces an intense competition due to presence of small scale and large scale companies. However, companies implement strategies such as partnership, joint ventures, agreements and others to gain stronghold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world automotive energy recovery systems market.
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world automotive energy recovery systems market.
- Competitive intelligence of leading manufacturers helps in understanding the competitive landscape across geographies.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020
- This report offers a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2015 to 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report highlights the largest market share in accordance with region for the year 2014 and dominating market along the forecast period.
- The key manufacturers within the automotive energy recovery systems market are profiled in the report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly.
AUTOMOTIVE ENERGY RECOVERY SYSTEMS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
World Automatic Energy Recovery System Market By Regenerative Braking
- Rest of the World (RoW)
World Automatic Energy Recovery System Market By Passenger Car Type
- Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Vehicles
- Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles
World Automatic Energy Recovery System Market By Waste Heat Recovery System
World Automatic Energy Recovery System Market By Kinetic Energy Recovery System
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)