“Baby Nutrition Insights 2014 - Issue 21” is a new report that is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering the baby food industry. It is a quarterly review of the latest news and analysis for the infant formula and baby food industry. The report covers all the major countries across all geographies and provides latest updates for companies engaged in the baby food market.
- Exports of infant formula from Argentina reached 20,832 tonnes in 2014, an increase of 4.8% over 2013, valued at US$ 116.7 million (+4.3%).
- It is reported that measures to ensure compliance with China's strict new licensing rules have cost China's infant formula industry some RMB 3.4 billion.
- Sales of milks continue to be boosted by purchases for the Chinese market, with sales value in the first three quarters of 2014 reported to be 31.6% up on the 2013 level, while volumes were up by more than 18%.
- “Baby Nutrition Insights 2014 - Issue 21” report is a qualitative report providing extensive and highly detailed consumption data on the Baby Food industry in key markets.
- This report is the result of ERC's extensive market research covering Baby Food in key markets. The report provides insights and company information based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise in the Baby Food industry in order to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the Baby Food industry globally.
- This report is aimed at companies operating in the Baby Food industry and for new companies considering entry into Baby Food industry.
- This report provides data for the various companies operating in the Baby Food industry in key markets along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors of the Baby Food industry has also been provided in this report with the key features and developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
Reasons To Buy
- Baby Food companies require a detailed understanding of Baby Food consumption by individual product categories in order to align their sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market. This report clarifies in detail, by product category, where the growth opportunities are in Baby Food industry to enable effective marketing plan
- As consumers' product demands evolve, the dynamics between different Baby Food types also change - favoring some product categories and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum sales in the future
- The differing growth rates in overall product category sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides data on these changes for marketers
- The report provides the latest data on market dynamics in the Baby Food industry in key market, providing marketers with essential data in order to understand their own position in the market and to identify where to compete in the future
Leading Manufacturers of Infant Formula: Shares Through Physical Outlets,2013 and 2014
Number of Infant Formula Manufacturers with CNCA Approval, by Region, 2014
Breakdown of Baby Food Sales, 2013 and 2014
Morocco: Baby Milks Consumption, 2007-2014
Spain: Baby Food Sales Growth, Hypermarkets v. Supermarkets, 2014
Sales of Growth Milks, 2013 and 2014
United Kingdom: Market Segmentation, 2012-2014
United Kingdom: Leading Brands of Baby Milks, 2013-2014
United Kingdom: Leading Brands of Wet Baby Meals, 2013 and 2014
United Kingdom: Leading Manufacturers of Finger Foods and Snacks, 2013 and 2014
United Kingdom: Leading Brands of Baby Juices, 2012 and 2013
Demographic and Economic Data, 2013
Trends in Births, 2007-2013
Forecast Trends in Births, 2013-2018
The Baby Food Market in China 2014/The Baby Food Market in Hong Kong 2014