Canadean's "Bakkavor Holdings Ltd: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bakkavor Holdings Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bakkavor Holdings Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bakkavor Holdings Ltd"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bakkavor Group Limited (Bakkavor) is a producer and marketer of prepared foods. The company is specialized in manufacturing and developing private label prepared foods. Bakkavor offers more than 5,000 products in 18 product categories. The company's product offerings include ready meals and snacks, dips, ready to cook meals, soups, sauces, pasta, bakery products, prepared vegetables, sandwiches and wraps, prepared fruits, pizzas, leafy salads, stir fries, desserts and pastries, smoothies, dressed salads, meal salads, and dressings. It also markets fresh produce, primarily trio leaf lettuce, sweet potatoes and piccolo tomatoes, among others. The company's products are sold through grocery retailers and foodservice providers in Europe, Asia and North America. It operates manufacturing facilities in the UK and international production facilities in Belgium, Italy, Spain, the US and China. Bakkavor is headquartered in London, the UK.