Canadean's "Barilla Holding S.p.A.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Barilla Holding S.p.A."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Barilla Holding S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Barilla Holding S.p.A."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Barilla Holding S.p.A. (Barilla) is holding company based in Italy. The company is involved in the manufacture, sale, and export of food products in Italy and internationally. Its product portfolio includes pasta, pasta sauces, toasted breads, cereals, biscuits, pastries, snacks, brioches and power snacks, soft breads, and cakes and crisp breads. These products are marketed under as the brands of Barilla, Mulino Bianco, Voiello, Pavesi, Wasa, Harry's, Lieken Urkorn, Golden Toast and Kamps. The company's products are marketed in 100 countries across Europe, North America, South America, Asia and Oceania. Barilla is headquartered in Parma, Italy.