Canadean's "Booker Group Plc (Foodservice) : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Booker Group Plc (Foodservice)"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Booker Group Plc (Foodservice)" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Booker Group Plc (Foodservice)"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Booker Group PLC (Booker) is a cash and carry operator and a food wholesale distributor based in the UK. The company offers a range of branded and private label goods, foods, beers, wines, spirits, tobacco and non-food items to over 503,000 customers including convenience stores, grocery stores, leisure outlets, pubs and restaurants. Booker also manufactures and markets own products which include drinks, chocolate bars, fruit drinks and frozen food items. Booker operates through 172 cash and carry business centers and supplies more than GBP1.1 billion products to 129,000 retailers and 466,000 caterers in the UK. The company comprises of Booker Wholesale, Makro, Booker Direct, Classic Drinks, Ritter Courivaud, Chef Direct and Booker India businesses, serving 1.5 million customers.. Booker is headquartered in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, the UK.