Canadean's "CandA: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CandA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CandA" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "CandA"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CandA is a specialty fashion apparel retailer chain operator. The company offers a range of products for women, men and children, which includes fashion apparel, lingerie, suits, jackets, gloves, biker clothes, leather belts, hooded tops, caps, leather ankle footwear, swimwear, maternity wear, fashion and life style accessories, jewelry, jeans, woven scarves and trousers. The company markets all of its products under both national and private label brands including Yessica, Your Sixth Sense, Angelo Litrico, Westbury, Canda, Clockhouse, Palomino, Here and There, Yessica Pure, Rodeo Sport and Babyclub. The company operates retail stores under the banners of CandA, CandA Kids, CandA women, CandA Kids women, CandA Lingerie and CandA Clockhouse. It also provides online shopping services through regional websites in various countries. The company is a subsidiary of COFRA Holding AG, a holding company based in Switzerland. CandA is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.