Canadean's "China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
China Flavors and Fragrances Company Ltd (CFF) is a flavors and fragrances manufacturer. The company's principal activities include research, development and sale of flavors and fragrances. Its products include flavor enhancers, food flavors, additives, fragrances, and extracts. CFF caters flavors or fragrances to tobacco, food and daily consumer goods, cosmetic manufacturers, perfumes, soaps, toiletries, hair care products, deodorants, detergents, and air freshener sectors. The company operates through its subsidiaries, namely, CFF Holdings, Boton Flavors and Fragrances (Hong Kong) Limited, Citiwell International Group Limited, and Best Fortune International Investment Limited, among others. China Flavors is headquartered in Wanchai, Hong Kong.