Canadean's "CHL SpA - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CHL SpA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "CHL SpA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "CHL SpA"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
CHL SpA (CHL) is a retailer of e-commerce products. The company's product portfolio includes personal computers, software, audio compones, video and photography products, optics, watches, sports and fitness products, air conditioning, office furniture, appliances, cycles, and motorcycles. It also sells cables and adapters, video projectors, hard disk, home recording, burners, consumables, memory card, netbooks, pendrive, digital pens, scanner, video cards, printers, webcam, tablet, and computer furniture. CHL provides B2B e-business. The company markets products under the brands of Lenovo, Acer, Haier, Altro, Brita, Canon, Cosmos, Eken, Fuji, Kodak, Nokia, Toshiba, Yamaha, and Valex, among others. It has presence across Italy. CHL is headquartered in Florence, Italy.