Cigarettes in Israel is a new report by ERC that focuses on the changing smoking habits, competitive environment, economic developments and analyzes the implications that market realignments have had on top multinational companies.
- Dubek, Israels largest cigarette manufacturer relinquished the mainstream market leadership to PMI in 2003. PMI controlled 61.3% of the market in 2013 while Dubeks share was down to 14.7%. Marlboro is Israels leading brand, ahead of Dubeks leading brand, Time. LandM and Parliament, both PMI, are also significant, along with Dubeks Gold. BAT, JTI, Imperial and Grand Tobacco of Armenia are also active.
- Per capita consumption is relatively high by Middle Eastern standards, although it has fallen rapidly over the past two decades. In 2013 it was put 42.7% down on 1990 levels. Another decline is forecast for 2014.
- The Israeli market is expected to continue its downward trend over the coming decade. Market volumes are forecast to decline by 14.7% by 2023, excluding the State of Palestine. Consumption in the latter, while hampered by affordability as well as the problem of contraband sales, is set to grow. Per capita sales in Israel for 2023 are forecast to be 25.2% lower than in 2013.
This qualitative report provides extensive and highly detailed overall and per capita consumption data on the Israel market.
It also includes:
- Consumption data, trends and market dynamics based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis and our in-house expertise.
- Detailed information such as market shares and recent developments of the manufacturers operating in the market.
- Market size, regulations, retail pricing, smoking population, production, trade and forecast data for 2015 to 2019.
Reasons To Buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities in the market, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- As consumers product demands evolve, the dynamics between different countries also change - favoring some countries and leaving others increasingly out of line with demand patterns. As a result, understanding the shifting market dynamics is key to ensuring maximum future sales.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market. This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes -prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Table Of Contents 1. Overview
2. Market Size
3. Market Structure
4. Manufacturers and Brands
5. Taxation and Retail
5.2. Retail Prices
6. The Smoking Population
7. Production and Trade
8. Operating Constraints
8.1. Advertising Restrictions
8.2. Health Warnings
8.3. Other Restrictions
9. Company Profiles
10. Prospects and Forecasts
11.1. What is this Report About?
11.2. Time Frame
11.3. Product Category Coverage
11.5. About ERC - a division of Canadean
11.6. Disclaimer List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA