This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of New Zealand's Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy categories and their packaging.
- New Zealand's Dairy market will register sluggish growth in sales during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014 in US$ terms.
- Milk is the largest category in terms of both value and volume in the Dairy market including on-trade consumption.
- Soymilk and Soydrinks is forecast to be the fastest growing category during 2014-2019.
- Anchor, Mainland and Meadow Fresh are some of the leading brands in the Dairy market in New Zealand
- Rigid Plastics Bottles will be the most used container type during 2014-2019.
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in New Zealand. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in New Zealand allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Company and Private Label Share