This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Saudi Arabia's Dairy market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Dairy Foods categories and their packaging.
- Saudi Arabia's Dairy market will register higher growth in sales during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014 in US$ terms.
- Milk is the largest category in terms of volume sales while Cheese is the leading category in terms of value sales.
- Soymilk and Soydrinks is the smallest category by value sales but will register fastest growth during 2009-2019.
- Almarai, Kraft, Danone and Nadec are the leading brands in the Dairy Foods market in Saudi Arabia.
- Rigid Plastic is the most used packaging material while Bottle is the most commonly used container type in Dairy foods market in Saudi Arabia.
This report is based on market data to provide a comprehensive brief of the Dairy market in Saudi Arabia. It includes overall Dairy market value and volume analysis, on-trade and off-trade splits, category and segmental breakdown for nine Dairy Foods categories for the period 2009-2019. The report also provides extensive brand share coverage, snapshot of the Food Retail landscape in the country, Distribution data covering key distribution channels including on-trade, and Dairy packaging in the country.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Dairy Market in Saudi Arabia allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Company and Private Label Share