This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Argentina's Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Half of Argentina's population is below 30 years of age, which creates an opportunity for producers to supply new and innovative products.
- Ice Cream market in Argentina will register slow growth in volume terms during 2014-2019.
- Off-trade sales accounted for the majority of sales in Argentina's Ice Cream market during 2009-2019.
- Artisanal Ice Cream is the most consumed Ice Cream category in Argentina.
- Flexible Packaging is the most used packaging material while Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used container type.
Ice Cream market in Argentina will register slow growth in volume terms during 2014-2019. The Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream category is expected to gain the highest market share in value terms during 2014-2019. Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream has the highest private label penetration in the Ice Cream market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in Argentina allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of Contents Country Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
Examples Of New Product Development
Appendix List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA