This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Greece's Ice Cream market. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Ice Cream categories and their packaging.
- Greece's Ice Cream market will register slow growth in value terms during 2014-2019. Highly developed market economy will drive the growth in the Ice Cream market.
- Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the largest category in both value terms and volume terms, in the Ice Cream market.
- Artisanal Ice Cream is forecast to be the fastest growing category in terms of on-trade value during 2014-2019.
- Magnum, Boss, Nirvana and Algida are the leading brands in the Ice Cream market in Greece.
- Tub will be the most used container type during 2014-2019.
On-trade sales will grow at a faster rate than off-trade sales in Greece's Ice Cream market. Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the most consumed Ice cream product in Greece. The Artisanal Ice Cream is the largest category by value, whilst Take-home and Bulk Ice Cream is the fastest growing category in the on-trade market. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Ice Cream market in Greece.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the Ice Cream Market in Greece allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into market value and volume, category analysis, brand shares, distribution channel data, and packaging.
Table Of Contents Country Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Brand and Private Label Share
Appendix List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA