This report brings together consumer insight and market data to provide a comprehensive brief of Norway's Wine sector. This allows for the rapid identification of key growth opportunities across major Wine categories and their packaging.
- The Wine market is forecast to register marginal higher growth in value terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014
- Still Wine category is the largest category both in value and volume terms, while Fortified Wine is forecast to register fastest growth in value terms during 2014-2019 in the Norwegian Wine market.
- Food and Drinks Specialists account for the majority of sales in Norway's Wine market.
- Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the Norwegian Wine market.
- Martini Bianco, Rozes, and Drostdy-Hof are the leading brands in the Wine market in Norway.
A large working population with higher disposable income is driving demand for
Wine products in Norway. The market is forecast to register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2014-2019 compared to 2009-2014. Still Wine is the largest category while the Sparkling Wine category is forecast to register fastest growth both in value and volume terms. Food and Drinks Specialists is the leading distribution channel in the market.
Reasons To Buy
This overview of the consumer and market dynamics of Norway's Wine sector allows new entrants and established companies to gain rapid and comprehensive insight into the current state of the market.
Table Of Contents Country Context
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
Appendix List Of Tables NA List Of Figures NA