This interactive model focuses on what the consumer wants from their packaging. There are a number of different views that can be taken: by country or a global overview; by gender or age comparison. Each can be customized to see what relates most to your target consumer group.
- Access propriety data from Datamonitor's 2011 consumer survey, covering 28,541 consumers in global markets.
- Use the interactive model to visualize the data the way you want to view it.
- Perform a country deep-dive or a claim-specific global overview.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the packaging functions which resonate most with consumers?
- How does the importance of each packaging function differ by gender or age?
- In which countries are these issues of greater importance to consumers?
There were 28,541 consumers who responded to Datamonitor's 2011 global consumer survey, which took place in 20 markets: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, the UK, the US, the UAE, and Saudi Arabia.
There are two "dashboards" in this interactive model allowing you to select your preferred analysis by individual market, as a global overview, by age, or by gender.
The responses which these dashboards cover look at the importance of the following: ease of storage; ease of transportability; ease of opening; environmentally friendly; ingredient information; preserving freshness; product protection; clear instructions for use; visual impact; branding.