Canadean's "Cosmo Films Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Cosmo Films Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Cosmo Films Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Cosmo Films Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Cosmo Films Limited (Cosmo Films) is a provider of flexible packaging solutions. It is one of the leading producers of thermal lamination films and bi-axially oriented polypropylene (BOPP) films in India. The product portfolio includes wet laminating, printing and pouching, label films, soap wrap films, over wrap films, tape and textile, thermal laminating film and selected value films. Its products are utilized in various applications such as packaging, wrapping, labeling and lamination. The company has presence in the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific regions. The company operates production facilities in Aurangabad, Vadodara and Panchmahals in India, and one each in Korea, the Netherlands and the US. Cosmo Films is headquartered in New Delhi, India.