Canadean's "Doctor's Associates Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Doctor's Associates Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Doctor's Associates Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Doctor's Associates Inc."
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Doctor's Associates Inc. (DAI) is a quick-service restaurant group based in the US. The company was founded in 1965 by Fred DeLuca and Dr. Peter Buck at Bridgeport, Connecticut. The company conducts business operations under SUBWAY brand. The restaurant's menu features a wide variety of hot and cold subs, sandwiches, salads, sides, fresh breads, veggies, toppings, desserts, cookies and beverages. It also offers kid's meal including turkey breast, roast beef, veggie delite and black forest ham. DAI's products are marketed under various brands such as SUBWAY, B.M.T, SUBWAY Kids, SUBWAY to GO, SUBWAY Caters, Flattiza and Veggie Delite, among others. Furthermore, the company provides online ordering and catering services. The eateries are typically located in freestanding buildings, airports, convenience stores, stadiums and traffic areas. DAI is headquartered in Milford, Connecticut, the US.