Dosing systems are used to inject different chemicals or fluids in production & processing of products and is extensively done in various manufacturing and processing industry verticals. They impart precision, effectiveness, and faster outputs and over the years the dosing systems have experienced a great demand worldwide.
The general awareness of energy efficient systems along with government patronage is a key factor that drives the growth of the dosing systems market. Rapid industrialization coupled with growing need for wastewater treatment applications are the key factors that will boost the market growth. Furthermore, the growing demand of pharmaceutical products is a key factor that will fuel the growth of the market. Lack of sufficient foreign direct investment in the form of green field investments as well as slackening growth in Europe are key factors hindering the growth of the market. High demand for coalbed methane reserves coupled with high prices of raw materials are key market challenges that will impact the growth of the market.
The report segments the market on the basis of pump type, application and region. On the basis of pump type, the market is segmented into diaphragm pumps, piston pumps among others. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into water & wastewater treatment, oil & gas, chemical processes, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, paper & pulp and other industries. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Africa and Middle-East.
Major players in the market are Grundfos GmbH., Idex Corporation, Prominent Dosiertechnik GmbH, Seko Spa., SPX Corporation., Blue-White Industries, Ltd., Emec Srl., Gee & Co. Effluent Control & Recovery Ltd., Lewa GmbH., and Netzsch Pumpen & Systeme GmbH
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of dosing systems market globally.
- The report offers an insight into innovative technologies such as microelectronics and nanotechnology that will have a large impact on the growth opportunities of the market.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
DOSING SYSTEMS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
World Dosing Systems Market By Pump Type
- Diaphragm Pumps
- Piston Pumps
World Dosing Systems Market By Application
- Water & Wastewater Treatment
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Processes
- Food & Beverages
- Paper & Pulp
- Other Industries
World Dosing Systems Market By Region
- North America
- South America
- Middle East
Key Company Profile
- Grundfos GmbH.
- Idex Corporation
- Prominent Dosiertechnik GmbH
- Seko Spa.
- SPX Corporation.
- Blue-White Industries, Ltd.
- Emec Srl.
- Gee & Co. Effluent Control & Recovery Ltd.
- Lewa GmbH.,
- Netzsch Pumpen
- Systeme GmbH