Canadean's "Dunnes Stores: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dunnes Stores"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dunnes Stores" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dunnes Stores"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dunnes Stores (Dunnes) is a retailer, operating stores in Ireland. The company provides food and non-food products including apparel, footwear, cushions and throws, frames, curtains, lighting, rugs, tableware, furniture, and bathroom and bedroom products. It also offers spirits, groceries, meat and poultry products, frozen food products, cereals, sauces and canned products, bakery products, beverages, toiletries and home entertainment products, among others. The services of Dunnes include product replacement warranty, home delivery and installation, value club and gift cards. The company provides these products under various brands such as Dunnes, Savida, Centered, Costelloe Living, Leigh Tucker Willow, Dunnes Stores Signature, Carolyn Donnelly Eclectic, Padraig Harrington, Paul Costelloe Living and Leigh Tucker Willow. It has a presence in Ireland, Spain, England and Scotland. Dunnes is headquartered in Dublin, Ireland.