Canadean's "Elopak AS: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Elopak AS"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Elopak AS" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Elopak AS"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Elopak AS (Elopak) is a leading liquid food product packaging company. It develops, manufactures and sells carton based packaging solutions for non-carbonated liquid food products. In addition, it offers caps, closures, paperboard, trays, rolls and filling machines. The services offered by the company include materials handling and secondary packaging solutions, printing, technical services and maintenance.These products are sold under the brands of Pure-Pak, Multipull, Elo-Cap, Pure-Cap, among others. The company has operations in over 40 countries. Elopak operates as a subsidiary of FERD Holding, one of the largest privately owned industrial groups in Norway. The company is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.