Canadean's "Etienne Aigner AG - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Etienne Aigner AG"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Identifies crucial company information about "Etienne Aigner AG" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
• Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
• Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
• Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
• Enhance your understanding of "Etienne Aigner AG"
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
• Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
• Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Etienne Aigner AG (Etienne Aigner) is a retailer of apparels. The company retails leather products, apparel and accessories. Its product portfolio includes ladies' handbags, belts, small leather goods and business articles. Etienne Aigner also offers travel bags, shoes, leather accessories, key pendants, gloves, scarves, ties and umbrellas. The company provides neckties, women's and men's wear, watches, eye-wear and writing utensils. In addition, it offers costume jewelry, briefcases, computer bags, shoes and others. It licenses its name for cosmetics, eyewear, men's and women's apparel and watches. The company operates through its subsidiary Etienne Aigner Italy Srl. Etienne Aigner is headquartered in Munich, Germany.