Fuel injection system is used to inject fuel into internal combustion engines and automotive engines. It optimizes air to fuel ratio in a vehicle to maximize power of engine, increase fuel efficiency, and reduce exhaust gases. The fuel injection system consists of fuel pumps that sprays fuel in combustion chamber and sensors that control air intake. The electronically controlled injection systems help to avoid excess pumping of fuel. Technological advancements and the eco-friendly benefits such as reduction in emission of exhaust gases present new avenues for fuel injection system.
The key factors driving the growth of European fuel injection system market are need for fuel efficient vehicles and stringent emission control norms. While, technological design complexity and changing prices of raw materials are hindering the growth of the market. Growing two-wheeler market for fuel injection system and product development opportunities in natural gas vehicles are creating opportunities in the market.
The European fuel injection systems market is segmented based on fuel type, vehicle type, and geography. The market is further categorized based on fuel type into gasoline and diesel. On the basis of vehicle type, the market is further classified into Passenger Car, LCV, and HCV. Geographically, the market is segmented into Germany, France, Poland, U.K., and Turkey.
The prominent market players are Robert Bosch GmbH, Delphi Automotive PLC, Denso Corporation, Continental AG, Infineon Technologies AG, Magneti Marelli S.P.A., TI Automotive Inc., NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd., Hitachi Ltd., and Carter Fuel Systems. They have implemented various strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, new product launches, and others to gain the stronghold of the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the European fuel injection systems market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the European fuel injection systems market.
- An extensive analysis of dominant market shares for each segment helps in understanding the current status of market.
- The report provides an exhaustive information about new product launches, research and recent developments of the European fuel injection systems market.
- An in-depth analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- Geographically, the European fuel injection systems market is segmented into Germany, France, Poland, U.K., and Turkey.
EUROPEAN FUEL INJECTION SYSTEMS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Market By Fuel Type
Market By Vehicle Type
Market By Country
Key Market Player:
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Automotive PLC
- Denso Corporation
- Continental AG
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Magneti Marelli S.P.A.
- TI Automotive Inc.
- NGK Spark Plug Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Carter Fuel Systems