Microscopy is a field of science in which objects are not visible to bare eye can be viewed under microscope. It is used to observe macromolecules and macromolecular complexes at sub-nanometer resolution. Microscopy enables scientists, physicians, and doctors to view live, transparent, and unstained cells. The visualization of patterns, location, and intercellular details of cells and tissues is possible due to microscopy. Dental procedures are carried out with ease and accuracy with the help of microscopes.
Rising focus on nanotechnology, increasing federal support, and technological advancements propel growth of the European microscopy market. Whereas, high cost of microscope is hindering the growth of the market. On the other hand, new application areas such as quantum dots present opportunities for growth.
The European microscopy market is segmented based on product, application, end user, and countries. The product segment is further classified into optical, confocal, electron, and scanning. The optical products are further divided into fluorescence and super-resolution. Semiconductor, life science, and nanotechnology are applications covered in the report. The end user segment is further classified into academic institutes and industries. The countries such as Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., Netherlands, and others would register growth in forecast period.
The prominent companies operating in the market are Bruker Corporation, Carl Zeiss AG, Danaher Corporation, Danish Micro Engineering, FEI Company, Vision Engineering, Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation, Jeol Ltd., Nikon Corporation, Olympus Corporation, and Vision Engineering. They have implemented key strategies, such as partnerships, agreements, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, expansions, joint ventures, and others to strengthen their position in the market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers an in-depth analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the European microscopy market.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the European microscopy market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An Extensive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- A comprehensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the European microscopy market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of air quality monitoring equipment) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across geographies.
- Geographically, the European microscopy market is segmented into Germany, France, Italy, Sweden, Switzerland, U.K., Netherlands, and others.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- The European Microscopy Market By Product
- The European Microscopy Market By Application
- Life Science
- The European Microscopy Market By End User
- Academic Institutes
- The European Microscopy Market By Country
Key Market Player:
- Bruker Corporation
- Carl Zeiss AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Danish Micro Engineering
- FEI Company
- Vision Engineering
- Hitachi High-Technologies Corporation
- Jeol Ltd.
- Nikon Corporation
- Olympus Corporation
- Vision Engineering