Two environmentally friendly cleaning brands, Method and Ecover, are capturing recycled sea waste and creating plastic containers with a unique brand narrative.This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean Consumer's ForeSights methodology which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit in to - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- What opportunities does recycled plastic sea waste present for the CPG industry?
- What key challenges does recycled plastic sea waste pose to CPG manufacturers?
- What does the concept of recycled plastic sea waste tell me about potential developments in sustainability in packaging?
Recycling sea waste creates a compelling brand narrative to take to consumers, allowing brand proprietors to own an environmental issue.
61% of global consumers agree that being made from recycled material is an important factor in packaging being environmentally friendly.