Canadean's "Fortitech Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Fortitech Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Fortitech Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Fortitech Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Fortitech Inc. (Fortitech) is a manufacturer of custom nutrient premixes for food and beverages, nutraceutical and pharmaceutical industries. The company offers a wide range of functional ingredients including vitamins, minerals, amino acids, nucleotides, nutraceuticals and herbs. It also offers custom nutrient premixes of functional ingredients according to the clients' needs. Fortitech's products find applications in infant foods, cereals, sports drinks, nutrition bars, dietary supplements, beverages, diet products, snack foods, yogurt, peanut butter, waters, flour, confections, baked goods, dairy products, medical foods, noodles and rice. The company operates six production facilities situated in the US, Brazil, Malaysia, Denmark and Poland with sales offices located in China and Mexico. The company operates as a subsidiary of Royal DSM, a global science-based company. Fortitech is headquartered in New York, the US.