Generator circuit breakers are electrical devices used in multi-unit stations between a generator and the step-up voltage transformer where a number of relatively small generators are connected to a common bus. The primary benefit of installing generator circuit breaker is that fault current contributions from the generator can be interrupted in very few cycles for eliminating faults in the isolated phase bus or on step up transformer. They are generally used at the outlet of high power generators (100MVA-1800MVA).
Rising demand for power transmission & improved power generation equipment along with rapid industrialization are key drivers of the generator circuit breakers market. Increasing demand for more power from different industries across the globe is regarded as a market opportunity. Furthermore, numerous many power plants in pipeline in major regions such as U.S. and Canada offer high growth opportunities for market players. However, alternate power generation projects using renewable resources such as wind, solar & photovoltaic cells are the factors hampering the growth of the market across the globe.
This report segments the world generator circuit breakers market on the basis of region, application, and types. On the basis of region, the market is further segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Europe, and rest of the world. The North American region is further segmented into US, Canada & Mexico. The major regions covered under Asia-Pacific region are Japan, Australia, South Korea, China and India. The Middle East segment is further segmented into UAE and Saudi Arabia, while the European region is further segmented into U.K., Germany, Italy, Russia, and rest of Europe. On the basis of types, the market is segmented into air blast, vacuum, SF6, and others. Based on application, the market is segmented into coal-fired power plants, natural gas power plants, nuclear power plants, among other power plants.
Competitive analysis of key market players such as Siemens AG, ABB Ltd., Schneider Electric, Eaton Corporation, Toshiba, Alstom, and Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, among others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of generator circuit breakers market across the globe.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and market trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
GENERATOR CIRCUIT BREAKERS MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Generator Circuit Breakers Market By Type
- Air Blast
Generator Circuit Breakers Market By Application
- Coal-Fired Power Plants
- Natural Gas Power Plants
- Nuclear Power Plants
Generator Circuit Breakers Market By Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East