Outlook of the global non-photo personalized gifts market
Technavios market research analyst predicts the global non-photo personalized gifts market to grow at a CAGR of around 11% by 2020. The presence of mass retailers and the growing popularity of the online retailing segment will help in the growth of this market by making the concept of personalized gifting popular among the populace.
In terms of geography, the Americas will account for a market share of approximately 51% by 2020. Since hypermarkets and shopping malls provide greater visibility and in-store space to merchandise, the rising establishment of personalized gift outlets in shopping malls and hypermarkets in major countries in North America will help in the growth of this market during the estimated period.
Application-based segmentation of the non-photo personalized gifts market
• Wearables and accessories
• Kitchen and tableware
• Stationary and greeting cards
• Food and beverage
• Sports and toys
In this market study, analysts have estimated the wearables and accessories segment to account for a market share of almost 30% by 2015. This segment is closely followed by the decoration segment and the kitchenware and tableware segment, which combined will account for a market share of nearly 56% during the forecast period.
Segmentation by product type and analysis of the non-photo personalized gifts market
• Clothing, footwear, and accessories
• Stationery and greeting cards
• Home décor, clocks, frames and albums, keepsakes, and souvenirs
• Jewelry, watches, key chains, and money clips
• Bar and wine ware
• Home furnishing products
• Chocolates, sugar candies, wine, and champagne
• Luggage and bags
• Toys and games
• Outdoor and garden products
Technavio market research analysts have estimated the clothing, footwear, and accessories segment to be the largest market segment during the forecast period. However, it has been observed that the home decor segment will currently account for approximately 12% of the total market share and will the fastest growing market segment owing to an increase in new house construction and refurbishment of existing homes.
Competitive landscape and key vendors
The global non-photo personalized gifts market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous small, medium, and large suppliers, including international and regional players. These vendors compete on the basis of product differentiation, portfolio, and pricing to gain a competitive edge over their rivals.
Key vendors in the market are -
• Getting Personal
• Things Remembered
Other prominent vendors in the market include American Stationery, Disney, Etsy, Funky Pigeon, Hallmark, Memorable Gifts, Personalise.Co.UK, Personalized Gift Shop, Redbubble, Signature Gifts, The Original Gift Company, and Zazzle.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2020?
• What are the key factors driving the global non-photo personalized gifts market?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global non-photo personalized gifts market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global non-photo personalized gifts market?
• Trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, Europe, APAC, and MEA.
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global non-photo personalized gifts market?
Technavio also offers customization on reports based on specific client requirement.
• Global Photo Kiosk Market - market analysis 2015-2019
• Global Gems and Jewelry Market 2015-2019
• Toys and Games Market 2015-2019
• Global Luggage Market 2016-2020