The Global Product Innovation Update is Canadean's monthly review of new products and innovations. Focusing on the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries in Europe, North America, South and Central America, and Asia Pacific, it tracks major product developments and key category, claim, and flavor trends.
- Keep up to date with developments in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries by accessing the latest data and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest consumer goods innovations from around the world.
- Gain a detailed understanding of category, claim, and flavor trends in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the latest category, claim, and flavor trends in the consumer packaged goods industry?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
This month's Global Product Innovation Update looks at a novel pouch-in-pouch packaging design aimed at giving consumers the “freshest cocktail ever.” Meanwhile, while a vitamin enriched powder is looking to give water a twist, and a new functional innovation sees the “Paleo” lifestyle move to drinks.