The Global Tradeshow Update is Canadean's look back at ProWein 2013. The update provides an overview of the event, reports the opinions of exhibitors and organizers on the key issues affecting the sector, and also provides a Summary of major products and innovations from the tradeshow.
- Get the highlights from this year's ProWein.
- Drive product ideation or track emerging trends by studying the key innovations from the tradeshow.
- Gain an insight into the mood of the industry through the opinion of key players.
Reasons To Buy
- What is ProWein?
- What were the highlights of this year's show?
- What were the major new product and innovation trends to emerge from ProWein that I should be aware of?
Non-alcoholic champagne and vegan Chardonnay were among the notable launches recorded by the Product Launch Analytics (PLA) team at this year's ProWein. The continuing growth of natural and organic wines was also apparent, while a novel combination of champagne and coffee was being promoted as a “perfectly balanced” energy drink.