Canadean's "Grupo Eroski: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grupo Eroski"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grupo Eroski" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grupo Eroski"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Eroski (Grupo Eroski) is a multi-format store operator based in Spain. The company operates supermarkets, hypermarkets, cash and carry outlets, specialty stores, travel agencies and gas stations. The product portfolio includes a comprehensive range of food and non-food items such as fresh produce, bakery items, household items, general merchandise, textiles, electrical appliances, consumer electronics, health and beauty stores, perfumes and sports goods. These products are sold under established and private brands such as Eroski, Eroski Sannia, Eroski basic, Eroski Natur, Eroski SeleQtia, Ecron and Belle through company owned and franchised stores. It also sells products online through its websites, www.compraonline.grupoeroski.com, www.viajeseroski.es, www.eroskiasegura.es, www.eroskimovil.es, www.forumsport.com and www.perfumeriasif.com. In addition, it provides services such as mobile phone services, insurance and eye care services. The company has operations across Spain, France and Andorra. It operates as a subsidary of Mondragon Corporation. Grupo Eroski is headquartered in Elorrio, Spain.