Canadeans GVC Holdings PLC - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about GVC Holdings PLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about GVC Holdings PLC along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of GVC Holdings PLC
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
GVC Holdings PLC (GVC Holdings) is an online gaming service provider. The company offers services such as casinos, sports betting, online and on mobile games, poker, online casino, online bingo and sportsbook. It markets its services under the brands of Sportingbet, Betboo and CasinoClub. The company has licenses in Germany, Alderney, South Africa, Denmark, Malta, the UK and Dutch Caribbean. It operates through its facilities located in the UK, the Philippines, Uruguay, Israel and Ireland. GVC Holdings is headquartered in Douglas, the UK.