Canadeans Hellenic Fishfarming S.A. - Company Profile and Financial Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Hellenic Fishfarming S.A.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about Hellenic Fishfarming S.A. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on companys financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of Hellenic Fishfarming S.A.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the companys financial health.
Hellenic Fishfarming S.A. (Hellenic Fishfarming) is a manufacturer and distributor of sea food products. The companys product portfolio includes juveniles, sea bass, sea bass fillets, sea bream, dover solea, sea bream fillets, giltheads, scoops, and sole. It carries out production, packaging, processing, research and development, and trading and distribution of products. Hellenic Fishfarming operates through on-growing, hatching, fattering and packaging facilities. The company exports its products to France, Italy, Portugal, Spain, the UK and Germany. It operates through its subsidiaries including Thalassio Parko S.A., Asterias S.A., Okeanis S.A., and Fishfarming Argolidas S.A., among others. Hellenic Fishfarming is headquartered in Athens, Greece.