Canadean's "Holmen AB : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Holmen AB"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Holmen AB" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Holmen AB"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Holmen AB (Holmen) is a paper and paper packaging solutions provider based in Sweden. The company is involved in the manufacture and distribution of paperboard, printing paper, and sawn timber products. These products are sold under various brands such as Invercote, Incada, Holmen VIEW, Holmen TRND, Holmen XLNT, Holmen BOOK, Holmen PLUS, Holmen NEWS and Holmen GUIDE. Apart from this, the company is involved in offering energy products such as hydro power, wind power, energy peat, bio energy and biorefinery. Geographically, the company's operations are spread across Sweden, Germany, the UK, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands and France. Holmen is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden.